You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return an item for refund. If 30 days have passed since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products, including electronic books and all forms of digital media.
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use are not eligible for refund. If you return a used book, you risk the loss of your refund amount and we will not return the book, unless you pay for return postage. Heavily damaged items which cannot be sold will not be returned, unless you pay for shipping..
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the sale date.
Refunds (if applicable):
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. We will deduct the shipping and processing fee and assess a 20% restocking fee for each item.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to: P.O. Box 2504, Detroit, Michigan, 48202-2504. The street address for mailing purposes is 60 E. Milwaukee Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48202-2504.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: P.O. Box 2504, Detroit, Michigan, 48202-2504. The street address for mail is 60 E. Milwaukee, Detroit Michigan United States 48202-2504.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.